Wednesday, September 18, 2013

At the Principal's Office.

"And why do you feel that's an appropriate response?
...
Well some people would consider shoving a chopstick into someone's nose rather an aggressive action, especially considering the comments you made referring to her brain.
...
I understand that, but I think it's fair that we both consider what lies behind those actions, don't you?
...
I see.
...
...
...
Despite all that, I still think it would be fair to assume that your actions were a considerable escalation. Would you agree?
...
I don't see how that has any bearing on the situation.
...
Regardless of any insult, overt or implied, to your mother's sexual escapades, it was still a terribly inappropriate action.
...
I don't feel that way about your mother. In fact, I find her a kind, caring, responsible individual.
...
No.
...
That's simply not true at all.
...
Regardless of what may or may not have happened that evening, or whether money did or did not change hands, I still find your mother a kind person.
...
I had every intention of calling her again.
...
Well, unfortunately, I'm forced to deal with students and incidents such as yourself and our current situation.
...
If I were trying to imply that this was all your fault, I would have openly said it.
...
Well, that's a valid point of view, I suppose."

No comments:

Post a Comment